Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two... Two... Two posts in one.

Who can name what that title references?

Today is a GREAT day.
First off, Romy & Debbie have both made Mammarazzi² albums
to share with us.  These albums ROCK!!!
They really REALLY make me want to scrap.

Then, as if that weren't enough... Scraps of Elegance is
revealing their April kit that features BoBunny's C'est La Vie collection
and their designers have created AMAZING projects.
Seriously.... their kit club is so awesome and their designers are fantastic.

Okay. I'm done babbling like a brook.


This is Life Mamma-Razzi2 
Mini Album
Debbie Sherman





 BoBunny Supplies:

Mama-razzi2 Mini Album
Patterned Paper: Mama-razzi2 Strike a Pose, Mama-razzi2 Oh Snap, Mama-razzi2 Focus, Mama-razzi2 Balance, Mama-razzi2Darkroom, Mama-razzi2 Contrast
Cardstock: Mama-razzi2 6x6 Paper Pad
Stickers: Mama-razzi2 Layered Chipboard, Mama-razzi2 Dimensional Stickers, Photo Op Cardstock Sticker, Super Dad Cardstock Sticker, Mama-razzi2 Combo Sticker
Noteworthy:Mama-razzi2 Noteworthy 
Brads: Mama-razzi2 Brads
Rub-ons:Mama-razzi2 Rubons
Chipboard:Mama-razzi2 12x12 Chipboard
Stamps:Mama-razzi2 Stamps
Blossoms:Clover Daisy, Denim Daisy, Harvest Orange Daisy, Wildberry Daisy, Buttercup Bouquet, Clover Bouquet, 



Oh snap!
Romy Veul
 BoBunny supplies:

Mini album: Mama-Razzi 2
Patterned Paper: Oh Snap, Photo Booth, Tripod/ Mama-Razzi 2
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Mama-Razzi 2
Chipboard: Mama-Razzi 2 Layered Chipboard, Mama-Razzi 2 12x12" Chipboard
Stickers: Mama-Razzi 2 Combo Sticker, Mama-Razzi 2 Dimensional Stickers
Stamps: Mama-Razzi 2
Noteworthy: Mama-Razzi 2
Rub-ons: Mama-Razzi 2



And now... can you stand it....
Here is the Scraps of Elegance Kit for April

Love Music
Agnieszka

Nyklippt
Helena

Dream
Evgenia

She Said Yes to the Dress
Lisa Gregory

The Secret
Nadia

Good Times
Sarah

Dream
Romy

Just Be
Renea


AAHHHHHHHH!!!  What a fun post.
That is a TON of inspiration,
you might have to come back and look at it over and over.

Enjoy your day and scrap away!!!

18 comments:

  1. I love the girls mini albums! It's so fun to see them use the same collection and have two such amazing projects that are so different! Great job ladies!! And.. wow that kit looks amazing. The designers did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kit! Love all the beautiful layouts and cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mini albums are great, make me want to go pull out my "MaMa" stash; I remember when I got it, just hadn't used it yet !!
    The layouts are amazing, love the layers, textures, the embellishments WOW... took me to my Happy Place !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post! girls, your albums rock:) and the kit:) what can i say:) you are simply the best:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the inspiration in this post!! Also totally loved creating with your beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... I am so in love with the minis. They are amazing and my daughter would definitely love it! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! I LOVE Sarah's Good Times LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic job Debbie and Romy on those Mamma-Razzi Albums~love that line!! Thank you Bo Bunny for The Scraps Of Elegance Feature~ I love Bo Bunny products and I am always excited to get to work with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks to Bo Bunny for featuring our wonderful Scraps of Elegance design team!!! Beautiful work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Bo Bunny for featuring Scraps Of Elegance! How exciting! Debbie & Romy, your mini albums are adorable! And holy cow I cannot believe what the designers did with their layouts- AMAZING!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creations! Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...Romy and Debbie, those mini's are absolutely gorgeous!! You both know I adore your work!! And I would like to thank Bo Bunny for featuring the Scraps Of Elegance Design Team work. I am honored to be the Guest Designer for the month of April. Loving the C'est la Vie Collection. The papers, the designs, the colors...What can I say!! Simply gorgeous! Thank You Bo Bunny, for such beautiful product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwwwwwww! These are all so gorgeous!! So wanting that MamaRazzi 2 album!!! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post title reference is right on the tip of my tongue! I want to say it's from a commercial but I can't remember what the product was!
    This is a fabulous post which is completely and totally full of inspiration! Amazing work by all of the ladies! I've bookmarked this post and will be visiting it over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning projects. The reference is from a certs commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great projects in one post, thank you for having me too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, esp. the secret and just be

    ReplyDelete